Economy crisis in Greece jokeDuring the economy crisis in Greece two local businessmen chat:
- Do you pay for your employees?
- Nope, haven't paid them for months.
- But they still come to work, don't they?
- Yes, they do.
- Mines come too. We should try charging them for coming.
After a month they meet again:
- So, did anything change after you charged your employees for coming to work? Are they still coming?
- Yes, but these people are trying to save money!!
- They come on Monday and leave on Friday only!